Notice Dated: 20-07-2016
Directorate of Education (S), Manipur will be awarding meritorious students with merit scholarship for the concluded High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination– 2016 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSEM), Manipur and the Higher Secondary (HSE) Examination– 2016 conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (COHSEM), Manipur.
To whom the scholarship will be given and amount for scholarship?
- to 300 highest scorers in HSLC Exam– 2016 conducted by BSEM an amount of Rs. 6000/- per annum.
- to 125 highest scorers in Science Stream, 125 highest scorers in Arts Stream and 50 highest scorers in Commerce Stream in HSE Exam– 2016 conducted by COHSEM an amount of Rs. 12000/- per annum.
Who are eligible for the scholarship?
- Students securing 498 or above marks in aggregate in the HSLC Exam 2016 conducted by BSEM
- Students securing 427 or above marks in aggregate for Science Stream, 372 or above marks in aggregate for Arts Stream and 335 or above marks in aggregate for Commerce Stream in the HSE Exam -2016 conducted by COHSEM
Other details - Waiting List for Consideration for the scholarship in case the enough number of applications is not received from the eligible students.
- Students securing 491 or above marks in aggregate but below 498 in the HSLC Exam 2016 conducted by BSEM
- Students securing 424 or above marks in aggregate but below 427 for Science Stream, 368 or above marks in aggregate but below 372 for Arts Stream in the HSE Exam 2016 conducted by COHSEM
Last Date for submission of duly filled in application form: 19th August 2016.